• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Another Rare and Elusive Hilux Truggy..

What's the length of your shocks? How does the truggy look now? Still the same?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Thanks Badwagon, yeah the truck is pretty much as last seen. I did shorten the rear uppers and lowers by 3mm to shorten the wheelbase just a touch while keeping the same geometry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not much of an update but the truck keeps on truckin'. Good enough to place 3rd with my teammate at our last H.O.G. wars at Rockz-n-shockz out in Oshawa. This was out of 22 teams so not too shabby for this ole' rig. Next H.O.G wars coming soon and I'll get some pics this time!!!

Made a new addition to the front bumper, chopped some of the cage out and installed Treps.

Last edited:
Finally finished rebuilding the truggy. Regreased all the diffs and trans. No real mechanical changes, just the rebuilt cage.

Back