• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Advice on purchasing a new crawler kit

The element is a good truck. Good idea on going with the kit. I've got the Senduro HD and it's been good besides the fact of finding a lot of stripped screws in the transmission. Not sure how others experiences are, but I can't even put the other OD gear in because every screw is stripped :flipoff:

not sure if you make your purchases on line or if you have a hobby shop near you but if it is the latter i would take a look at what parts availability looks like there. always nice to be able to make a quick stop and pick up a part rather than having to wait for shipping.

not sure if you make your purchases on line or if you have a hobby shop near you but if it is the latter i would take a look at what parts availability looks like there. always nice to be able to make a quick stop and pick up a part rather than having to wait for shipping.
Sorry for the late reply.

Yeah I get everything online, so parts are always a problem. Currently waiting for almost 2 months for a single transmission gear for the Redcat. So annoyed.

I did end up with Enduro, as parts would be an issue anyways... Still building it... slowly :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply.

Yeah I get everything online, so parts are always a problem. Currently waiting for almost 2 months for a single transmission gear for the Redcat. So annoyed.

I did end up with Enduro, as parts would be an issue anyways... Still building it... slowly :)

In Indiana???:shock:

Where do you order from?

I don't even wait that long for parts to Hawaii...

Probably a parts stock issue as has been the case for so many things recently. Supply chains are in disarray right now.

Probably a parts stock issue as has been the case for so many things recently. Supply chains are in disarray right now.
Yeah, some prices rising as well. Can't be helped I guess.

Just grateful that I can afford multiple vehicles so my kid can play while we wait for parts.

Back