• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Advice for an AliExpress virgin

Wow, i must have spent a good 3K there so far, and I've had only one negative experience on aliexpress, and that was one of my first purchases. See below

Sofar everything has shown up, all my escs, servos, receivers and radios function and i haven't been duped with a tube of chapstick when ordering a servo.

I bought those d1rc 3.2 inch beadlock wheels, and intended to run them with 1/8 buggy tires for a 1/6 hot rod "they fit, trust me".

However, i received 3.0 inch beadlocks somehow, and didn't realize that until it was too late. "They dont fit buggy tires" However, they do the stock tires with some trimming"

In the end they'll (d1rc 3.0 beadlocks) work out perfectly, but now I need to figure out a new wheel and tire situation.

In the end, I shop there because they have stuff I need or want for such a low cost, that if it breaks or doesn't show up, Im not out of real big Biggest purchase has been $160 and that was from the USA warehouse option.

Like the quad track kits I have bought, you couldn't find that here in the states without paying $500 for the setup.

Last edited:
Back