• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Active MN crawlers - chime in on your locale!

LaRue William Palmer Junior/Stillwater/oakdale

Miguel MAsberg Teamsnax Minneapolis

Last edited:
Erik from duluth. Hoping to get to a lot of events, being that this is my first year crawling with rc stuff.

Troy from Lakeville . I have a Yeti, I would be interested in some U4 style events . I also have a son that has a AX10 and a Yeti .

Kodiak Krawlers -Kevin R. -Hastings
I have many crawlers and just got a yeti. Also building a metal chassis U4. I have a lot of buddies from Hastings that are into it. I have been wanting to get into U4 racing and doing some crawling events.

Slightly active. Travel a ton for work and have tiny kids so not a lot of time but I dream about crawling everyday. Scx10 Scaler here and my 6 year old has a redcat

Colombiapunk - Diego D.- Chaska

Troy, Diego, Kevin, good to hear from you guys, and all of you that posted.

The next comp is at Taylor's Falls, on the 13th. Charge your batteries, go thru and tighten screws and lube up, then come on out and join the festivities! You're sure to be challenged, but the terrain is awesome, and this group is growing rapidly...and we all pretty much get along. Mostly. :lmao: "thumbsup"

Back