• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A joyous occasion for the RCC community: 1BadJeepBruiser is getting married

Congrats!!!! I guess ... 🍻 o_O ... all kidding aside wish him well. Stand solid on your ground and don't let them walk over you King.

There goes the RC collection! 🤣

Just kidding. Doubt that will happen. Congrats!

If she's a good woman, she wouldn't even think to ask that. If she's not, well then, all bets are off. Some great advice I was given by my friend's father-in-law. When my friend married his daughter, the father-in-law said, "A woman that truly loves you will never stop you from doing what you love."

I am too green to know who this is but, cheers brother! Congrats.
Mike aka 1BadJeepBruiser is a very dedicated mod/ admin on RCC. At one time he was ( I don't want to say the ONLY one but...) just about the only person that you would be able to regularly correspond with regarding site issues, etc, etc. He's been very passionate about RC's including builds and especially dedicated to RCC when the site was in it's darkest days. He's worked year in year out to do everything within his abilities to keep this place running at a time that a lot of us questioned the future of this community.

I'm not dismissing nor downplaying any of the other mods on this site either but I feel that Mike has always been a constant participant on RCC... kind of like an ambassador... although an ambassador that takes very little shit and will gladly show you the door if you've pushed your luck too far lol.

Congrats!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240831_163404_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240831_163404_Google.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 3
Mike aka 1BadJeepBruiser is a very dedicated mod/ admin on RCC. At one time he was ( I don't want to say the ONLY one but...) just about the only person that you would be able to regularly correspond with regarding site issues, etc, etc. He's been very passionate about RC's including builds and especially dedicated to RCC when the site was in it's darkest days. He's worked year in year out to do everything within his abilities to keep this place running at a time that a lot of us questioned the future of this community.

I'm not dismissing nor downplaying any of the other mods on this site either but I feel that Mike has always been a constant participant on RCC... kind of like an ambassador... although an ambassador that takes very little shit and will gladly show you the door if you've pushed your luck too far lol.
Thanks for the info. This looks to me like solid Intel of a great fellow. But in the face of marriage, we're all brothers in need of brothers eheh and I'm happy I'm here to help.

*Raises glass*

Back