• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

6x6 motor options

allancorrigan

I am in the process of building a axial scx-10 6x6. I am curious about the whole dual motor setup. I am using a sidewinder 3 and a tekin 35t motor right now. I was curious if I can run 2 tekin 35t motors wired together and only have 2 leads going to the esc. And would this setup be better for my 6x6 or should I just leave the first setup. Any help would be great.

I have the stock axles and stock trans with metal gears installed.

Last edited:
I would just keep one motor and gear down at the pinion. No need for two motors. Or swap to a 45t motor.

If you want crazy low end torque, wait until another batch of these come out. I have used a version of this motor on a 15lb rig and a 30lbs 8x8 rig with no torque issues, geared correctly on 3s lipo.
Holmes Hobbies LLC

Back