• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

6mm slipper clutch hub hole diameter

Roboit

Hi all,

As a robot builder, I'm hoping to get some help from the RC community. For a robot I'm working on, I'm looking for a slipper clutch where the hub has a 6mm diameter so it fits my 6mm D-shaft which will directly drive the wheels.

It's very difficult to find dimensions for RC parts though. After some hours of Googling, I think (but I'm not sure) that HPI Savage X 4.6 has a 6mm slipper clutch shaft, but I would like to get some more options.

I think most Traxxas slipper clutch shafts have a 5mm diameter. Of course I could drill out the hole a bit myself, but I would like to avoid that as any imperfection could cause imbalance or wobbling.

Anyone who happens to know which models have a 6mm spur gear input shaft/slipper clutch hub diameter?

Thanks a lot!

Back