• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

4 of the 24's doing the same line, small comparison video

Some good driving in those videos. Surprised the Deadbolt didn't take a tumble @ 4:32 - 4:35 in that last one. Nice flex on both rigs. In one of the other vids you were putting that Mogrich through hell lol. I'm always amazed how much abuse these little things can take.

thanks! i've been working on the one handed driving/filming for a while now, almost feels normal now.

the deadbolt has a ton of brass in it, its amazing what that truck can do sometimes. the rear is running HR double barrel shocks, hence the flex, front is stock shocks still.

the mogrich really came alive with the addition of the portals, there was always something missing from it before they were added, now it just seems right. I still may add some brass portal covers or something to give it a little extra but that may be down the road a bit still.

Thanks for watching!

ran my C10 on the home course today, small video of that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRyvlSso-Bs

Re: ALL different crawling videos from me. mostly mini/micro scale

Nice vids! You’ve got a great home course setup for these little rigs! The Bronco looks so capable and unstoppable out on the rocks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: ALL different crawling videos from me. mostly mini/micro scale

Nice vids! You’ve got a great home course setup for these little rigs! The Bronco looks so capable and unstoppable out on the rocks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks! just started building it this summer! more to come!

loving the trx more each day, cant wait for my defender to come in, the one i actually ordered....but until then! the bronco can kill it on the rocks

I need to catch up on some of the other videos but the FCX24 actually did fairly well considering it's light weight. Really makes me want some of that white stuff to play in... envious of y'all living up north.

I need to catch up on some of the other videos but the FCX24 actually did fairly well considering it's light weight. Really makes me want some of that white stuff to play in... envious of y'all living up north.

haha dont ever say that! we got a few feet last night. should have been on a flight this morning to dallas for work, NOPE!

fcx did alright, cant wait to get a chance to really try out the extended links, it seems to help a bit as far as i could tell so far.

i used to have the rear portals clocked, with the links i put them back to normal and still gained a little length :)

Oh no! I just saw you were in Buffalo.. Looks like more on the way. I dunno... I grew up in Ohio and I miss it... at least the first couple snowfalls of the season. Stay safe.

FCX24 certainly looks stable and has good ground clearance for such a small rig.

Oh no! I just saw you were in Buffalo.. Looks like more on the way. I dunno... I grew up in Ohio and I miss it... at least the first couple snowfalls of the season. Stay safe.

FCX24 certainly looks stable and has good ground clearance for such a small rig.

yea, got a few feet last night, still snowing on and off, much fun lol!

FCX is a great rig, i'd recommend it to anyone looking for a small crawler

Back