• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2020 Worlds

Jslick

I wanna be Dave
Hi all, thanks for your patience with the event. As most of you are aware we have to wait until February to officially secure the spot in Portland, Maine. I have been working on the insurance for the event and it will be finished this coming week. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I would like to do a simple Roll Call for drivers attending the event so I can include this information for the park.

Please include State or Country you are from. Thanks."thumbsup"

John Slichter (JSLICK) Pennsylvania, USA

Wow, Maine in February?....???

Anybody been in Maine in February?
Snow and a lot of it....could be interesting :shock:

The calendar is not available until February for the site to be reserved. They are shooting for Sep 11-13 I believe.

The calendar is not available until February for the site to be reserved. They are shooting for Sep 11-13 I believe.

I see....much better time for sure....my bad
I was born in Maine....snow about 9 months out of the year Feb would be awful IMHO. :mrgreen:

Back