• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2019 Call to Crawl Event #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEuzPqyAEnU

The first event from the Call to Crawl series as requested by the viewers is finally here! This is event number one of the 6 part scale competition. This event is hosted at BlackfootRC located in Calgary Alberta and it features one of the largest scale scale parks there is. With many challenging obstacles as is the event hosts make it even tougher by adding gates in the worst of places. Purposely putting your truck on a steep side hill or a boulder right where your diff pumpkin needs to be. The vibe at these events however is much different from your typical competition. The pace is slow as you would expect with a scale crawling event however everyone works together at times to help each other out to progress through each gate. The gates would always have competitors using their brain to figure out creative ways to use winches, snatch blocks, sand ladders, and tow ropes to progress each gate. I even seen some people using spare tires to fill in massive truck swallowing holes in the course meant to upset the trucks. I highly recommend if you love scale wheelin' that you checkout their website below and stop by BlackfootRC for some seriously fun offroad action! I have event coverage from all 6 events so make sure to stay tuned for more. I'd also love to hear from you guys the viewers if you like the way I'm editing these videos or if you prefer the clips to be longer? I really want to make content made for my viewers so I'd love to hear what you guys want to see more of!

Back