• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2017 East Coast Championship: 10th Edition

Running around like a chicken with my head cut off....

Any volunteers to bring ICE up on the mountain Saturday and Sunday Mornings?

Re: 2017 East Coast Championship: 10th Edition May 20-21

How about 1.9 on Friday evening instead of Sunday? I know I'm rolling with Troy and he needs to get back for work. I'm not saying anyone is important or any shit like that. I'm just saying that if it's a practice day ( no, I didn't look at the scale schedule as it still doesn't impact me.... it it will soon:)) then with any hope, everyone would be there and we can get down. If most people for comp are showing up late due to work, my bad, safe travels and I'll see y'all this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about 1.9 on Friday evening instead of Sunday? I know I'm rolling with Troy and he needs to get back for work. I'm not saying anyone is important or any shit like that. I'm just saying that if it's a practice day ( no, I didn't look at the scale schedule as it still doesn't impact me.... it it will soon:)) then with any hope, everyone would be there and we can get down. If most people for comp are showing up late due to work, my bad, safe travels and I'll see y'all this weekend!

I'm cool with that of everyone will be there on fri.. I think sunset is around 730 so if everyone can or will be up on the mountain by 5 530 we could get everyone threw 1.9 comp courses before dark.. everyone that's running 1.9 comp chime in let's see when y'all plain on being there fri.

Gonna be on the road in a bit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Coolio. Troy and I will be driving through the night so he will be rested while I'll need a few hours at the crappy inn. If courses are set by 4:30, we can take our time and enjoy it. 4 would be even better. I'll be up from my nap in enough time to help out. Thanks guys! Yes, the 100% rain for Sunday is playing into this

Got a room.. headed up to the rock!
185d92097b8a3c0c26589e1b4430f4a8.jpg

Back