• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 shootout t-shirts

dred-eye

Rock Stacker
So,i just started workin at a screenprinting shop and will be makin shirts this year. If any one wants a shirt pm me.price and color choice I'm still unsure of but they'll be reasonably priced "thumbsup"
Lemme know what size & i'll go from there.

So at this point I'm gonna say if anybody wants to get a shirt the cut off date is 5/26. If u still want one i can do it but cant guaranty sizes. Color choice is black,unless i can dig something else up (lol). Price is dependent on how many shirts are ordered."thumbsup"

Design will be up as soon as i get the final artwork(it's crunch time!)"thumbsup"
Got white shirts & sizes.if u sign up late let me or K.J. know &i i'll get it done for yah!

Last edited:
Back