• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2014 Worlds Live Scoring Thread

Fishmaxx

I wanna be Dave
scorecard-front-print-sm.jpg

<iframe width="1150" height="1400" frameborder="0" src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hNdDEzHL_8u9XzSacvVYS6OfHB4wCYZ7TrmKK0lP9oY/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"></iframe>

<iframe width="500" height="300" frameborder="0" src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApyET5l7_0tpdEVIMUt5dGJwTTBrYkFlZFEzcVRPN1E&output=html&widget=true"></iframe>

Last edited:
Is liveRC covering the event?? If like to make popcorn and sit in front of the laptop all day!

Thanks for staying on top of things BC...looking forward to keeping an eye on this thread today and over the weekend to see how things are playing out! Good luck to all the drivers!

If anyone can chime in here, I can't view the scoring on my I pad. I can see all on our laptop. Google drive says I can't view on my account.

It's a MAC...sorry no help.

Who is Dan? He's killed the courses today! Great driving going on...looks like the top 5-6 will be Zarizi, Dan (Takuya), Del Monte, Racer_zh, Yocci, and Winner. Just waiting on a few more scores for Yocci and Winner...

It's a MAC...sorry no help.

Who is Dan? He's killed the courses today! Great driving going on...looks like the top 5-6 will be Zarizi, Dan (Takuya), Del Monte, Racer_zh, Yocci, and Winner. Just waiting on a few more scores for Yocci and Winner...

Dan is one of the Japanese guys

I guess it's a file thingy. I pad doesn't like xlsx files or something. We are going away tomorrow for the day so we'll take the laptop. Thx itty"thumbsup""thumbsup"

BC...can we get a SORT on the list so we can get a better idea how things stack up so far?

Nice driving today Troy...looks like you secured a spot in the top 5.

As of 3:12 EST here's what I'm seeing:

Dan = -68
Del Monte = -22
winnerone23 = -16
racer_zh = -11
yocci@J = 5

Looks like the finals course will probably have a pile of bonuses built into it...

Last edited:
Back