• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013 Battlegrounds Pics and Video Thread

ok guys that's all I have.
sorry if I didn't do a great job but I was having troubles with my truck as well
ill try to do better next time or ill find some one who will take pics for us

sorry if I didn't do a great job but I was having troubles with my truck as well

Thanks Randy for stepping up and taking those for us!!! They look great!!

"thumbsup"

Nice job on the pictures Randy! I'm impressed, really. Best pictures I've ever seen out of you.:D That was some purdy looking rig you had there too. ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. I only wish I would of got more pis of all the rigs there.

Yes it looks great mike . wish I would of had a better day but that's life.
Me an BC seem to have a batt- thing going on - that's 2 years in a row for that shit.
You can beat your ass ain't going to happen next year

Thanks Randy...we all appreciate the time it takes to snap the pics and then get them uploaded to share with us here 8)

Back