• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2 stage proline foam rounding problem

MovEnRocks82

Im was running 2 stage proline foams in my rovers (white) & now running them in My sedonas. Both tires seem to not collapse on side wall but get rounded when leaning on one side & not keep the more square shape of the sedona in this current case. My buddy runs the stock foams & doesnt seem to have tis problem. We are both running XR10's with fully weighted rings. Is there somthing more I can do besides what I did which was cut a channel into the primary or 1st stage non-memory foam for the weights & rings.

After riding on the right side the right tires will look all rounded with I think is taking away from the lines it takes & I hate the way it looks. I constantly massage the damn things back into shape after a flip. DAMN IT!:x

Back