• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1st Crawler Purchase Help

Widow_JvIak3r

hey im new to this forum. i have been into rc, mainly nitro, for many years. im in high school and i am looking to get back into the crawling scene and i need some help choosing a first crawler to get started. i looked at some RC4WD but thety are too expensive for me. so i looked at a venom crawler in 1/10th scale and an exceed rc crawler in 1/8th scale.

what do youguys think would be a good starter kit for me? it does not have to have electronics with it.

if you were really into nitro and ever built a kit I would go with the scx10 kit you see what all you are building and those it cost more than a creeper there are tons of build threads and parts to build from. so count me for an axial also.

if you were really into nitro and ever built a kit I would go with the scx10 kit you see what all you are building and those it cost more than a creeper there are tons of build threads and parts to build from. so count me for an axial also.

thanks i think i may get the trail honch or the 4x4 chevy looking truck

Losi Nightcrawler is also a good choice. It will perform better than a stock axial.

after a few wheely king builds i too have decided axial is for me

^i'm trying to be active in this forum to finally get my 30 posts so i can try and buy a used axial in what i can only hope is a treasure chest full of good deals in the classifieds. but it is very hard to be productive and involved without buying a new truck to be excited about...

post #14. we'll see how it goes from here...

Back