• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

10.2 Rear Bumper - Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

nmsuman

Hey guys,

I need help again. I am trying to find my son a bumper for his SCX10.2. He wants to haul a trailer eventually. Ordered a bumper from RC4WD (link below). It came in and would have looked good, but it sticks to far away from the body. It was probably a good ~1/4" away. It did accept a Hitch receiver.

https://store.rc4wd.com/RC4WD-Type-A-Machined-Rear-Bumper-for-SCX10-II_p_6847.html

This was his first purchase with a child's bank account so it was a big hit to ego. But we are learning. I just don't want to go back and forth sending multiple items back and forth. Maybe I need other places to shop? Let me know or maybe you all have Wranglers that can show off what kinds of bumpers you have for him to compare.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

I need help again. I am trying to find my son a bumper for his SCX10.2. He wants to haul a trailer eventually. Ordered a bumper from RC4WD (link below). It came in and would have looked good, but it sticks to far away from the body. It was probably a good ~1/4" away. It did accept a Hitch receiver.

https://store.rc4wd.com/RC4WD-Type-A-Machined-Rear-Bumper-for-SCX10-II_p_6847.html

This was his first purchase with a child's bank account so it was a big hit to ego. But we are learning. I just don't want to go back and forth sending multiple items back and forth. Maybe I need other places to shop? Let me know or maybe you all have Wranglers that can show off what kinds of bumpers you have for him to compare.

Thanks in advance.
Hi nmsuman and son, what about cutting the rails to get them shorter and underneath the body?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

Back