• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

1/32 ORLANDOO OH32A03 Land Rover Defender 110 builds

The fifth member of the family!
Another twin defender completed! Aluminum finished with white tops. :mrgreen:

Photos:

Thanks for the compliments guys, here some snapshots of us did a group convoy around the track with 2x Defenders in actions. ;-)

Photos:

I just came to think about whether the Pajero body fits the bottom of the Defender?
If it does, I would like to build an extra body for mine.

I just came to think about whether the Pajero body fits the bottom of the Defender?
If it does, I would like to build an extra body for mine.

Nope, the Pajero body won't fit on Defender chassis because its has longer rear hind than Defender..it won't lock the bodyshell in place; the Defender rail chassis at the rear are shorter. However both have the same wheelbase.

Finished, still needs to install the light.

WoaH!! Nice detailing! "thumbsup""thumbsup" Where did you get those aluminum like platings on the hood and side? Neat work on those headlights grilling too. I think i need to put more effort adding some customs work. Great job RødeDK. 8)"thumbsup"

Thanks for the link RødeDK, didn't realised they also sell 1/87 scale Defender (DAS87) and lots of custom micro parts. Bookmarked! Usually bought stuff from banggood.com and rcmart.com but this one helps. "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Hi long ago there has been life in the thread, but just want to hear you.
How do the F150 drive compared to the Defender ?? Consider whether I should have a mini car more for c")
Regards René

Hi long ago there has been life in the thread, but just want to hear you.
How do the F150 drive compared to the Defender ?? Consider whether I should have a mini car more for c")
Regards René

The F150 doesn't crawl as good as the other latest Orlandoo's; it doesn't have good axle articulation, very heavy build, doesn't corner well, wheel base too long and it felt like a huge diecast model in hand. The Defender on other hand felt more of a true crawler and scaler, a huge satisfaction when i comes to fun crawling on serious obstacles and scale mods. "thumbsup"

You can read my article build and review here on the F150: https://www.supermotoxl.com/project...h35p01-135-scale-4x4-f-150-micro-crawler.html

Hope this info helps.

Updates on the battle scar paint works. "thumbsup"

Snapshots:

image.raw

image.raw

Back