• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pics of your latest purchase

A set of losi rzr rey rear trailing arms for a project

Attachments

• 20240702_182820.jpg
    20240702_182820.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Wait is that a Ripper hood? What's going on here?
Yessir it is.. I only had to cut off a leg. Not an arm and a leg. Haha
Sweet looking Ripper!🇺🇸 💯 Congrats!
Looking back, I wish I would have spent the money and ordered one when they first when on sale.
Thank you Brian. I was barely in it when they were released and had no clue but I wish I would have also lol

Wow... makes the Optic look ultra-premium. Those wheels got me wondering because they look like GearHead RC rims with different centers and hubs - and I thought GearHead stopped making wheels? I have a 2.2 set for my Bomber, but they don't have centers that look at all similar...

Wow... makes the Optic look ultra-premium. Those wheels got me wondering because they look like GearHead RC rims with different centers and hubs - and I thought GearHead stopped making wheels? I have a 2.2 set for my Bomber, but they don't have centers that look at all similar...
Per recent FB posts from Gearhead, they plan to do a run of wheels sometime this season or Fall. I really hope they do because I want 3 sets of their 1.55s.

Last edited:
Yeah if I had an H10 I would probably be ordering those aluminum panels.

Gear Head wheels were the best, but now the design is far behind the times. I have no idea why they gave up on making wheels rather than update their beadlock methodology.

I'm weak. But it was cheap. Lol

k39bWXR.jpeg

I'm weak. But it was cheap. Lol
One of the few Arrmas I really want...and in that color too! Interested to hear your review once you get some runtime on it. The only thing I hate off the bat is Arrma's clipless body mounting on this truck. The mount attached to the body looks like overkill and heavy too.

Back