• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yucca Valley scalers......

Also looking for people to wheel with, I'm in the high desert, Calico and Cougar Buttes are great for crawling. I would like to find some new spots maybe Big Bear or Sliverwood lake.

Also looking for people to wheel with, I'm in the high desert, Calico and Cougar Buttes are great for crawling. I would like to find some new spots maybe Big Bear or Sliverwood lake.
my 1:1 wheelers are all broken lol and scatered though out the state ive only got a few roos in johnson valley right now the scout ,baja bug,and outback buggie are still in storage

Were planning a scale run get to gether in the next few weeks.

Location is close to Pappy & Harriet's restaurant in Pioneertown.

Maybe I'm foolish to reply to a 3 year old thread, but here I am.

I am not quite at the "take an RC crawler somewhere" stage as I've not bought a kit or RTR yet. I do have an scx24 but that was for indoor use.

Are there good places to go crawl w/ RC trucks in public around here? Anyways I'd love to meet up. I should go buy a truck.

Maybe I'm foolish to reply to a 3 year old thread, but here I am.

I am not quite at the "take an RC crawler somewhere" stage as I've not bought a kit or RTR yet. I do have an scx24 but that was for indoor use.

Are there good places to go crawl w/ RC trucks in public around herye? Anyways I'd love to meet up. I should go buy a truck.
theres a small group of us in johnson valley we dont ever plan anything itz more.of a hay wana go crawl type thing and we have a few trails ive been beating in to the rocks for the past 6 years but to be honest with ya i only have 2 good trails that i go to all the time but theres crawling everywere you turn and theres always the hammer trails that for the most part are rc freindly

ive wanted to stop at ghost rd in landers for a while and see whats there theres atleast one set of rocks that looks crawlable

it shouldent be to hard to find spots to crawl your in rock heaven outhere

OH YEAH those big rock formations along Hwy 247... I have never stopped because I didn't know the situation... is that BLM land, someone's property etc...

OH YEAH those big rock formations along Hwy 247... I have never stopped because I didn't know the situation... is that BLM land, someone's property etc...
rock formations are usualy on public land not always but usualy

i dont think its blm i think its conservation land it could be any agency state or federal even private but open to the public land ether way there public

Back