• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

wraith shocks

Reaper Boom

I have modified my wrath suspension. I was wanting to know what a good shock set up might be? My wraith flex is 10" front and rear.

I installed a set of GMADE ZERO shocks and they are good so far, just be careful if cutting the pieces from the mold as I nicked a bit too much off of one and have minor leaking as a result.

I have gmade piggybacks on all four corners and i couldnt be happier. Its taken a good bit of trial and error but i finally have them tuned perfectly.

I just put on a set of King coil overs and like them a lot so far. Have run them through some intense rocks and general bashing and they have handled everything I've thrown at them.

Back