• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

would this work? all opinions welcome.

lordjasper1988

Pebble Pounder
hey guys, i know people are running in board shocks so i was wondering, would it work if o bent the chassis shock mounts inwards to basically make the shocks in boards? i know ill have to heat them but do you guys think it will work?... i think it will but i wanted an expirienced opinion.

please help. i really wanna do this.

yeah,it would work some people have done it here on rcc and they posted pictures i just can't find them.

-orangeplug

I actually tried this myself and it didn't work all that good, you need to remove the top tray for the esc/rx cut the shock mounts, drill new mount holes, then bend them in. Much easier to buy a pinch chassis, it has better geometry and more adjustability, plus it is only about 11 pounds shipped.

thanks guys, i know it sounds vain or just plain daft but i think the pinch is ugly, i wouldn't mind the blade renagade or the smc chassis but for now i just fanciful modding the stock chassis, and besides if the shocks need repositioning ill use a blow torch and force lol :)

Back