• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Worlds Worst Crawler Build Off

DirkDigler

I wanna be Dave
We did the crawler build off but personally, I think it would be much more fun to pick the worlds worst crawler. It can be anyones crawler, from any site. Find a picture of the worst crawler you've seen and post it here. We will then ridicule the person and poke fun of their building skills until the person either starts to cry or kills themselves from the embarrassment. I'll go first:
Note: You can't pick any of my crawlers because mine are just too cool! :flipoff:
Note 2: Don't worry about hurting someones feelings: this is the point.

This thread makes me smile.

twins.jpg

this has absolutley nothing to do with the worst crawler, but i find the pic entertaining...

Attachments

• SHXlR4dXMR9bGVic6QxhW19HVPvA.jpg
    SHXlR4dXMR9bGVic6QxhW19HVPvA.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2,028
The only way you guys have a chance of beating my submission is by going to Clodtalk.com and choosing a crawler.

badhoopty said:
this has absolutley nothing to do with the worst crawler, but i find the pic entertaining...
I'm not so sure.

That guy looks old enough that he may only be able to crawl.

my nitro's got mad flex yo!!

:flipoff:

Attachments

• mad-flex.jpg
    mad-flex.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 2,045
  • YO-MAD-FLEX.jpg
    YO-MAD-FLEX.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2,049
Plays_with_Toys said:
Does the big kid on the right on count?

dsc041124qf.jpg

:lol:
No.
Come on! Let's see some lame rigs!!!!!!
or are you all too scared to hurt someones feelings???

Plays_with_Toys said:
Does the big kid on the right on count?

dsc041124qf.jpg

:lol:
Yes! Only because he tried crawling on my back a few times when I was there.

It's not this VMG specifically, but any VMG with a wheelbase this big, or bigger, makes me cringe:

IM000563.jpg

Unfortunately, I've seen longer.

HA! Someone use that as a quote! Speaking of quotes, Thanks dirk!

Back