• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Winter series Schedule

jpterbl1

Quarry Creeper
This is the schedule for the comps that will count in the points series. We will probably have GTG in between which will be posted up in advance so people will know. All of the comps will start at 11:00 unless posted otherwise.

Dates for the Comps:

Dec. 5
Jan. 9
Feb. 13
March. 13

All dates are on Saturdays since Jeff closes at 3 on Sundays. If you guys have ideas on GTG dates post them up.

Last edited:
This is the schedule for the comps that will count in the points series. We will probably have GTG in between which will be posted up in advance so people will know. All of the comps will start at 11:00 unless posted otherwise.

Dates for the Comps:

Dec. 13
Jan. 10
Feb.14
March.14

All dates are on Saturdays since Jeff closes at 3 on Sundays. If you guys have ideas on GTG dates post them up.

Of these four dates I'll probably only be able to make one day. Jan.10 although Jan. 12 is the start of the spring semester. Feb. 14 is my b-day. And March 14 is spring break which i will hopefully be out of state.

Wow your good at picking dates i can't make!!

Of these four dates I'll probably only be able to make one day. Jan.10 although Jan. 12 is the start of the spring semester. Feb. 14 is my b-day. And March 14 is spring break which i will hopefully be out of state.

Wow your good at picking dates i can't make!!

You sound bitter.

had to work around Jeff's schedule to. He has carpet races on weekends also. I wanted to try and make it so we didn't have our comps the same weekends. Just the way things worked out. I know where you're coming from. I didn't make all the comps this summer either cuz some dates didnt work for me. No matter what, it's not going to work for everyone.

had to work around Jeff's schedule to. He has carpet races on weekends also. I wanted to try and make it so we didn't have our comps the same weekends. Just the way things worked out. I know where you're coming from. I didn't make all the comps this summer either cuz some dates didnt work for me. No matter what, it's not going to work for everyone.

Just so everyone knows I didn't mean to sounds "bitter". I know it won't work for everyone. Hopefully see ya'll in January.

The only thing I am wondering right now is the LOCATION, location, location? That in itself will determine if i can stop by to reaquaint myself with our Local Crawler group sooner then later. :)"thumbsup"

Where are you guys crawling? I live in Glenburn, and I am in need of some indoor rocks. All I have is a 1.9 scaler is that cool to bring? If nothing else it would be fun to come hang out.

We crawl at wheels wings n hobbies in mandan. The next time that most of us will be there is looking like the 26th of Febuary.

Dates for the Comps:

Dec. 5
Jan. 9
Feb. 13
March. 13

Are these dates right for 2011? Because all of these dates fall on Mondays.

no these are from couple years ago, We lost our indoor course this year not sure if we will be comping this year

I run a 90% stock scx10 (Jeep Cherokee body and one integy drive shaft, one stock driveshaft) and i dont recall knowing a John from Zap.

Back