• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

winnipeg, manitoba

any crawlers in winnipeg

Yup yup! I'm just starting out. Know of any places to crawl around town? I've gone to the Forks by Earl's under the bridge. There's a nice collection of rocks at polo park Future Shop (in the back).

what a fawking bitch....

and there slow as balls to way to bring up old posts...like i was saying manitoba sucks balls id say its the fault with the people mostly...im guessing that when you have kids... that they will have to wear helmets to go for walk
"thumbsup"

hey buddy. How's it going? I got few days off around x-mas so I was just wandering if I can finish the awesome trailer.

I'm from Winnipeg and I love it here..just go started in crawling in the fall..although I haven't had much chance to get out and do it..are there any groups out here that get together?

Back