• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Winch en el Axial Dingo

mamccs

Buenas tardes amigo necesito saber si se le puede colocar un winch en el axial dingo sin tener que modificar o cambiar el frente del auto.

si tienen imagenes mucho me pudieran ayudar.

This is what he said...8)

Good afternoon friend need to know if you can put a winch in the axial dingo
without having to modify or change the front of the car. if they could help me a
lot images

El parachoques Dingo celebrará el torno 3racing sin modificaciones. Sólo tienes que perforar cuatro agujeros pequeños para atornillarlo en su lugar.

como te comentaron si puedes instalar el winch en tu dingo nomas tienes que perforar 4 hoyos en frente de la defensa y acomodar vien los cables te recomiendo el 3racing es el que yo traigo en mi honcho y funciona vien, espero que esto te ayude saludos y estes vien.

im all for rc crawling being a worldwide thing; can rccrawler maybe incorpirate a translator tool? that would be the most convenient thing ever

here is in English, I use google tanslate hope this help's

Google Translate

as I said if you install the winch in your dingo nomas have to punch 4 holes in front of the defense and wind accommodate cables 3racing you recommend is what I bear in my honcho and operates wind, I hope this helps greetings and estes vien.

Back