• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Will Axial's optional gear ratio set work in Axial scx10 axles

raiders32

Rock Stacker
I was wondering if any of you guys new if Axial's optional gear set (Part # AX30402) would work in the scx10 axles?

I don't think that is new. A quick google search shows that it's for the AX10 and SCX10.

That's what I figured. I just wanted to make sure it would fit with the more teeth.

AX10 and SCX10 axles are the same, so Yes. I am probably going to buy these, they use the new pinthrough design driveshafts. And I want lower gearing in my axles, and higher gearing at the trans (Same speed as now) to help remove torque twist. My toque twist is not bad now, but they also look like a much more durable design as well!

EDIT: Nevermind, the pic is sort of an optical illusion, still the BS setscrew mounting. Hopefully new gear options will become available for the new shafts.

Last edited:
Back