• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wild lifted mini trucks should still be a thing

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
Back in the 90’s when I was just a little eggplant (high five for the One Piece reference) I used to spend hours looking at Four Wheel Drive Off-road magazine and all the awesome 90’s show trucks that would grace the pages. The lifted mini trucks were always wild. They were built by real men, who knew how to overcompensate with crazy paint jobs, massive Hilborn ITB intakes on a Chevy V8 popping through the hood and gasser style headers coming out at the fenders. Today it’s just 30 inch wheels stretching 33 inch tires to the limit for the steamroller look and tail pipes the size of garbage cans. But of course I’m just poking fun and the most important thing to do with our toys is to have fun! With these large tires and an 80’s Toyota body on my SSD Trail King, I get memories of those wild lifted mini trucks of my youth. So cheers for watching, get out there and have fun, laugh at yourself from time to time and I hope to see you back here soon!

https://youtu.be/ahU86o4teNE?si=iRZEcSX-XCyOtyWM

Back