• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

White camo paint job

Afterbang

Pebble Pounder
I'm curious how other people have done it. I'm sure, in not the first person to attempt camo.
Just curious how other people have done it. My wife has a curicut(I don't know how to aspen it, but if you know, then you know) I can print the blobs, I think. But have other people wrapped bodies with vinyl? I can't imagine it would hold up. If rather paint my own camo. I guess the big question is, if it's been done, how was it done? I'm now opposed to angering making stickers, the glue is my only hesitation. Thanks fellas.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

There's a company that's been around for ages making skins for specific vehicles and radios, but they also make 9"x10" sheets in various patterns including an urban camo and an urban digital camo:

https://www.freqeskinz.com/sheetz-accent-packz/
I appreciate it! I was hoping to paint the inside with the white camo. Looking a t the last part, I should have written that part in. But that could also be super helpful! I could cut it out and paint it backwards. I never thought of that.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Back