• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Which shocks for my wraith

rubicon53

Looking to upgrade my shocks I tried out the proline powerstrokes on a bomber today and they seemed to work exceptionally well I was also thinking about the g made xd piggyback. Any recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to upgrade my shocks I tried out the proline powerstrokes on a bomber today and they seemed to work exceptionally well I was also thinking about the g made xd piggyback. Any recommendations

Both are great!
For performance--powerstrokes.
For scale looks--piggybacks (reservoirs actually work!).
Or do a hybrid of both, like this!--

41483012055_87ba88d179_c.jpg

Last edited:

Still loved my old and Dirty PowerStroke, used almost 3 years and leak free. Works great.
d38cb79daa89de6d1fe9fbee1e5bad73.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't seen an actual announcement yet but there is pics on Junfac of Gamde's XD shock with dual rate springs.
XD Dual Rate Shock - JunFac
1062_shop1_753463.jpg

Can't find details yet of the spring rates but the shocks them selves look good.
Personally I wouldn't bother with piggy backs but that's your choice, just note it's been mentioned before that they can be prone to fouling on the chassis in a Wraith limiting some of your options on which mounting holes to use

Back