• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Wheel Wells - SCX10II Jeep Wrangler

nmsuman

Wheel wells I'm not sure

But I seen someone fit the wraith interior in the jeep body

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'd be curious too... i have gladiator body.. i don't mind trimming but it looks like some of the amazon reviews... the inner fenders don't line up

10.3 won’t work the frames are different however the Scx10 og inners were designed around the jk body and will work as the frames are the same you may have to clearance the panhard side as that wasn’t on the og scx10 hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry also the ones in your first link were mad for the Cherokee and will not work without modification I believe they will be to wide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All,

Thank you for your feedback. Yeah, my son and I were comparing our frames as he was measuring for a trailer that he wants to buy. He apparently wants to haul mine around. Either way, we were noticing the similarities between our frames. I just bought the og wells for mine. Just looking to cut them out and try to fit them in, as I have an RPP battery tray that might get in the way. We'll see.

Back