• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Whats up Colorado!

xDiGiTaL SmoKe

Rock Stacker
Hows it goin with everyone? I signed up for a the forum a while ago while i was still in germany and im finally here and ready to get on the trail. I have a few problems with the rig though and i was wondering if some help could be stirred up from you all.
Anyway, heres the problem.
Im still running stock radio on the axial wraith and when you bump the radio, it makes the car go out of control in reverse at full speed. I have no idea why, trim settings are all normal. This is my first crawler and ive had it since it came out so i was wondering if anyone had similar cases...
Thanks in advance!

It shouldn't feel weak in either forward or reverse.

If all else fails, I have an extra axial radio that came with a summit.

LMK if you want to try it out. I could probably part with it real cheap, (free).

Glad to see a new scaler in colorado! Make sure to check out The Crawl Space here in Arvada! and hopefully we'll meet at one of the events they hold!

Glad to see a new scaler in colorado! Make sure to check out The Crawl Space here in Arvada! and hopefully we'll meet at one of the events they hold!
Thanks! Im really excited. Looks to me like there is a really good community here. Ive gotten a ton of support just my few posts i have.

Welcome..
hey if any of you want to get out for a fun run, let me know, Im not much into the comps right now, just in this for fun "thumbsup"

Thanks for all the welcomes all! I am actually in commerce city, right off of 104th near that new taco bell. (If you have any idea where that is) hah. But yeah, i dont think my rig would pass for any actual comps so i will definatly message you back to get some crawlin going.

the scale comps are more of a get together, and the acual comps(with a entry fee), no one cares wa you got. I showed up at red rocks last year with a bone stock wraith. EVERYONE in colorado loves to have fun, hope to see you out there!!!!

One G6 I ran in I got a wopping 7 whole points! (SCX10) now my wraith has to be somewhere in the mid 30s... We wont hold it against you if you have a low scoring truck!

On a side note... I think we all forgot the true RCC welcome:

:flipoff: WELCOME NOOB :flipoff:

Alright, All dressed up in her best sunday dress... Lol.
img_0312.jpg

img_0316.jpg

img_0313.jpg

img_0314.jpg

Roof Rack:
-Assault Rifle
-DMR
-Sleeping Bag
-Jetpack
(All Halo Fanboy stuff.. Lol)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Driver: Jun From Halo: Reach
img_0315.jpg

I used to have a sniper rifle hanging off the rig but first time a wrecked it, the front snapped a bit. Ill fix it one of these days and throw it back up there... Missing a light bucketcover too.. i have extras but they dont fit.. -_- Its a bit raggedy now but soon ill fix it up, i need to cover up the battery area too and extend battery tray...
Its not the best right now but itll do. :)

Back