• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What's the difference between the 2

As far as I can tell, it's just the body that differs. It is the same in the UK with the 425 generally disproportionately more expensive than the 406.
I ended up buying a ready-to-run, XP-built 406 as it was the best deal by far with the added bonus of an immaculately finished body and a full set of Tamiya radio gear/batteries (to sell-on, of course)

Spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. Think I'll just go with the cheaper one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only see one difference other than the body shells. The unimog 426 cc01 kit has a better esc, tamiya's TBLE-02S, which is sensored brusheless, and brushed compatable. The unimog 406 cc01 kit has tamiya's TEU-104BK, which is a "basic" brushed esc with reverse.

been a while for a Tamiya for me,, so.. can these can really handle brushless?

so.. can these can really handle brushless?

After full bearings! - gears are plenty beefy enough but gearbox lids can pop their selftapper screws under high torque... You may wish to bolt-thru & nut them; I use machine threads.

Back