• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Whats the best 1.9 for SC red clay

MXRac3r545

So ive been running my scx10 for about four months and 90percent of what i run on is red clay and the flats SUCK for cleaning out after running for a couple feet have to find water, i run on red clay, river, rocks in the river, and occasionally white concrete some reason concrete is in woods. And i am building a tundra highlift waitng on radio 4gwd and maybe a 4link later on and the stock tires (Havenet ran em yet) but dont seem like theyill do good at all so perferablly a tire that could a stock tundra highlift, any and all help will be appreciated

I've had plenty of luck running the Pitbull 1.9's on the red clay down here, but I think 1.9 cut Boggers might be what your looking for.

The cherokee has cut boggers
ECC2011008.jpg

Ok i was looking into the bulls but i believe there a little to wide or tall without cutting the body but maybe i could find a way to make it, ill look into it. :)

The pitbulls are great tires but for thick red clay, I would go the cut bogger route as well. Anything with tight lug spacing will not clean out well in red clay environments.

Back