• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What scale static model bodies will fit the Orlandoo Jeep?

Hoosierdady

Fan of wheelspeed
I've been searching everywhere to see what scale static model bodies will fit the Orlandoo Jeep. I've got mine ordered but I'm not sure if 1:25 will fit or if I'm limited to the 1:35 bodies. I was hoping that someone who currently has a Jeep body can measure it for me so I can compare bodies. If all else fails I may just make a Willys Jeep out of it. (Not a military Willys btw)

Wheel base is a hair over 3 inches

Body is 4 7/16 long and 2 1/4wide at rear fenders

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried a few 1:25 bodies but they seem to big on the width. I dont have any 1:35 bodies to try. Let me know if you still want some measurements.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

I've been searching everywhere to see what scale static model bodies will fit the Orlandoo Jeep. I've got mine ordered but I'm not sure if 1:25 will fit or if I'm limited to the 1:35 bodies. I was hoping that someone who currently has a Jeep body can measure it for me so I can compare bodies. If all else fails I may just make a Willys Jeep out of it. (Not a military Willys btw)
I saw some 1/32 die cast trucks at Walmart that seem like they might fit. I am not sure if weight would be an issue. Here is a link to a search of their website.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=just trucks 1/32&sort=best_match&cat_id=0&page=1

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

Made this from a shortened oh35po1/f-150 kit, but I think the wheelbase is good for the jeep. It's one of the 1/32 Tamiya Jr. kits (the Nissan king cab).

Back