• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

what lexan bodies would you like to see

93 FORD BRONCO

Rock Crawler
from what ive seen theres probly hundreds of lexan bodies on the market and only a majority of them get used in the scale world, however one body i have yet to see is a 90s bronco. i want eveyone to post what bodies u would like to have seen made in lexan and im going to possibly send a link to this to a big name company such as proline, hpi ect and maybe we will get some more bodies out there.

cast your votes

90s bronco for me

Agree'd i like proline stuff to be honest. IMO i think they got it on key

92-96 bronco
98-06 f250
77-79 f150
97-03 xcab f150
Excursion bodies

ok im done lol

Not a Nissan fan! would like to point that out first. But no one has made the patrol model. I know heaps of people who say they would get into scale if there was a patrol body on the market.

i would like to see some other half cab options for the Honcho Kit. something that doesn't have the bulging front fenders.

i would like to see some other half cab options for the Honcho Kit. something that doesn't have the bulging front fenders.

Couldn't agree more "thumbsup"

Want some Ford Rangers too!

Back