• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What battery do I need?

ShadS

Hi everyone,

I've recently bought a new crawl master 16t and a Holmes hobbies brxl waterproof torque master esc. On the back of the esc it says 80amp continuous and 6s lipo (25.2v) max. With this information I'm assuming I will need a new battery instead of the standard 5000 mah nimh batteries that I used before I got these new parts. (This is for a wraith by the way). If you guys could explain to me lipos, what battery I need and what my options are battery wise that would be great.

Help is greatly appreciated!!

ShadS

For your use, a 16t Crawlmaster in a wraith, I would recommend either a 2s (7.4v) or 3s (11.1v). However, you could technically use your nimhs, but you wouldn't be getting the best performance. 5000mah in either chemistry battery should be enough.

Back