• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What are these items?

NeoPyro

Rock Stacker
NOTE: Ignore the panhard mount on the right I dunno why I included it in the picture.

Does anyone know what these items are in the picture? Page 39 of the manual list them as AXI231018.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/PJ4lEST" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/PJ4lEST"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for your speedy reply. I was really scratching my head trying to figure it out. I find it odd the included silicone piece has only three slots for wires when the rig itself requires a bare minimum of four channels for "full" functionality.

With that said, I have a question for you guys and gals out there running these rigs with four or more channels. Did you use the included rx box or something else? If so, what?

I actually hacked up my reciever box with a Dremel and turned it in to a stand off for my ESC. It wasn't doing me any good anyway. I'm using 5 channels, ESC, steering servo, dig servo, lightning controller, and winch controller. My reciever is just mounted on its own. My rigs don't tend to go swimming though.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Those are for the receiver box where you stick the wires through.

Yep, seals. "thumbsup"

...Did you use the included rx box or something else? If so, what?

Can cut up the box add in some extra size with some plastic and SHoeGoo or CA. Also many other small boxes can be adapted to these little trucks for this purpose. Sometimes two boxes one on each slider plate works too. "thumbsup"

I am running my receiver naked. Waterproofed the board and drilled some drain holes in the case. The RX box was too small for my system. The picture is with my old Airtronics system. I have since upgraded to a Futaba 7PXR. The 8 channel receiver is on the way. Which will also be to big for the reciever box, so it will get the same treatment.
e09986ca92e09463a4e2703a4dc59662.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Back