• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What are good Bomber electronics?

I am building my Axial RR10 Bomber what are some good/cheap electronics that have good speed and a smoothe low end? I was thinking sensored brushless. And good cheap ideas?

Basically you want four things: fast, smooth, cheap and 'good'. You're going to have to pick three and leave one out.

fast+smooth+good = sensored brushless setup like Holmes or Tekin = NOT cheap but worth the investment
fast+cheap+good = unsensored brushless like a Castle setup can be had at a decent price but low speed control will suffer
smooth+cheap+good = brushed motors and ESCs are much less expensive than brushless but you'll sacrifice speed
fast+smooth+cheap = maybe you can find a HobbyKing special for a sensored brushless motor and ESC, just don't expect it to last

Back