• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What 1:1 wheels do you want to see in 1/10 beadlock crawler size?

Goro Majima

Rock Crawler
Subscribed Member
I didn't find a thread on this, so I'll start one. If you older members know a similar thread, I'm sorry I didn't find it lol.

So I know there are many styles of wheels to choose from for us which I'm thankful to have such a vast variety, but there also many to still be either manufactured or thought of even. Especially if you want the wheel to appear 1pc with the beadlock screws in the barrel of the wheel, or in beadlock form with the locking ring and hardware. Post what kind of wheels you'd like to see, and maybe we can shed some light onto wheel makers in the near future.

I'm going to start off with sidetracking this thread by wanting to see a Hot Wheels classic style wheel made into beadlock form. Here are a few examples. In a sense it'd be like making our rigs look like bigger Hot Wheels... Perhaps this isn't the best example to start this thread but it's an idea of what else is out there that can be made besides 1:1 wheels.

Anyway, post your ideas please.

3a80403a145c87bf44a6ba18a8ef50be.jpg

1f3cc8e807e97a2cff75eac608e5c073.jpg

Back