• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Well, this sucks, Dad has Covid!

BJoe

I wanna be Dave
My brother in law’s Sister just flew into town last week then found out after she got here that her husband back in Los Angeles had tested positive, so since he went to pick her up with their Mom and my niece and she tested positive Friday, we’ve been trying not to get to close. He ended up getting an appointment to get tested at the local Walgreens yesterday and the test came back positive this morning after a home test came up negative Sunday, and had been bad enough that I took today off work to take him to the local hospital to get checked out in the ER. Their test came back positive too, gave him a one time med for his sore throat and sent him back home with me. We’re hoping he’s over the hump and just getting better. This would be a rough time for this as he turns 80 next week and last Thursday was the 2 year anniversary of Mom passing away. If all of us, my 2y/o niece is the only one of us in our and my BiL’s family that hasn’t been vaccinated yet and I just got my booster yesterday.

Sorry to hear that BJoe. I’ll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that BJoe. I’ll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, he is doing much better at least, seems like Tuesday was the worst of it for him and the trip to the ER was probably needed too.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family will be healthy soon. I caught Covid and spent a week at a hospital. just before Christmas, so my holidays weren't that great this year. Fortunately, I'm healthy now, though I still feel tired all the time. I've already started taking vitamins and supplements. Also, I do my best to do exercises regularly and spend more time outdoors.

Thanks, he’s much better and is getting antsy and sick of staying in what ever room I’m not in. The doctor at the ER told him that when they get non vaccinated people in with Covid, they don’t always go home and if they do, it’s a couple weeks later, or worse and I was able to bring Dad home a couple hours after dropping him off. At least you’re still kicking too, especially if you had to stay a couple weeks! One my Dad had been doing (which is easier since he’s retired) that you may want to try and do is to sleep, just like the old country doctor that delivered him had told him many times.

Good news, Dad tested negative last night, and lunch today was the 1st day in nearly 2 weeks that we had a meal in the same room!

Thanks guys! He had been getting antsy about being in different rooms and he is happy to finally be over this, especially since it happened right before his birthday.

Thanks, he’s much better and is getting antsy and sick of staying in what ever room I’m not in. The doctor at the ER told him that when they get non vaccinated people in with Covid, they don’t always go home and if they do, it’s a couple weeks later, or worse and I was able to bring Dad home a couple hours after dropping him off. At least you’re still kicking too, especially if you had to stay a couple weeks! One my Dad had been doing (which is easier since he’s retired) that you may want to try and do is to sleep, just like the old country doctor that delivered him had told him many times.

Glad he's getting better, as stated vitamin C, D (get your sunshine, sunshine lol), zinc, ivermectin (Joe Rogan got well in matter of days with this!), chloryh...something I forget atm. Doctor's full of crap about vaxxed getting less problems, I know a guy all boostered and he's had bad case of it twice! I could go on with others I know with serious vax side effects but whatever. Several of my family members and many coworkers have survived it without any problems. Truth here: https://rumble.com/vtsp9u-matt-le-tissier-on-the-record-oracle-films.html

Godspeed and wellness wishes his way! "thumbsup"

Natedog, thanks for that link. I passed it on to whoever I felt still has an open mind and is a self thinker. Between Christmas and beginning of February my best friend and his girlfriend, my oldest son along with his wife and her brother and sisters and parents, my household (myself, my wife, and our 8 & 10 year old boys), several of their friends in school along with many of their parents and siblings, and many of our close friends got the Rona. 3 dozen plus in all with about a 2 to 1 vaxxed to unvaxxed ratio. Almost all of the unvaxxed had mild symptoms, most only lasting a couple of days. All of the vaxxed had far worse symptoms and lasted weeks or longer. Yet, all I hear from the vaxxed are “I know I can still get it, but my symptoms will be far less severe.” Before I get attacked about making any political statements, at least half of these vaccinated individuals are Republicans, and they all said the same thing. I was in the middle of some serious unrelated medical issues when I got it and of the unvaxxed I easily got hit the hardest (2-3 days of fever and sweats followed by several weeks of an on and off cough). Had I not had the mild (102) fever and sweating during the first few days my wife probably wouldn’t have even suggested that I get tested, and had my test been negative her and the boys probably wouldn’t have tested because they had next to no symptoms. I pray that everyone starts looking at this and smells the stench. Some things absolutely do not add up. Prayers to all who have been affected by this on a personal level.

Yeah the stench of money and power. Uvaxxed Unmasked and Unafraid. Unfortunately the covidiots just don't get it. We are just starting to see the ramifications of a rushed jab and I would be willing to bet it going to get worse for some of the jabbed. They were warned.

Yeah the stench of money and power. Uvaxxed Unmasked and Unafraid. Unfortunately the covidiots just don't get it. We are just starting to see the ramifications of a rushed jab and I would be willing to bet it going to get worse for some of the jabbed. They were warned.

If I didn’t have my God given gift of common sense I’d disagree with you. Lol. But I tend to follow that little voice that we all have in our heads. I don’t need to do scientific experiments when I see a pile of dog shit in somebody’s yard to know it’s a pile of shit, and if the media claims that it’s not crap, but a fine expensive cigar, well I’m not sticking it in my mouth and smoking it but I’d surely get stampeded by the flock of sheep that are programmed to not be self thinkers and just do what you’re told. Next people will start thinking they’re entitled to FREEDOM as if it’s their God given right! Lol!

Its crazy times right now. I'm ready for the world to get back to normal if it ever does. That's good bjoe your dad's in the clear. Hopefully doing much better by now. I lost a friend at work from covid last year. Just recently lost my dad. Covid finished him off but he was getting very sick from the different cancers he had and other problems as well before that. He was never one for doctors or hospitals. So the cancers went undetected all theses years. The family believes that he knew something for a long time. He always said he was living on borrowed time.

This is just bollocks. Sorry for saying, but why do you Americans (sorry) have to be so damned either/or, contrasted, pro/con, yes/no, so much "us against them". Republican/Democrat. Black/White.

Why can't you just chill down a notch and see that nothing's really certain, and maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I have three vaccine doses, because I wanted it. Could it be risky? Yes, why not. Could catching covid-19 be risky? Yes. Could you get covid without even noticing it? Yes. The thing is you never now for sure.

Are medical companies like Pfizer, etc., out to get our money? Sure. But their asthma medicines, among others, have saved me plenty of times.

People get so worked up about covid the disease and its vaccines that it's insane. I've had other vaccines in this period too, against tick-borne meningoencephalitis. It wasn't a big deal. I don't believe the ticks are part of some great conspiracy or anything like that.

In this period of covid and vaccines all over the place, the only DANGEROUS thing I've done is to drive my car 100 kph on icy roads regularly. That can be REALLY dangerous, it takes lives.

Just CHILL DOWN about the vaccine stuff.

Back