• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Welcome to Mod19RC!

RexRacer19

Let me 3D Print that...
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to say hello and introduce you to Mod19RC. Mod19RC has been designing parts that are produced through Shapeways for a little over a year and a half now. I don't typically do scale accessories, but do try to focus on functional scale type items.

In the coming weeks I will be adding content to this section with details about the whole Mod19RC catalog including an exciting new release for the Axial SCX24. I also plan on doing a giveaway or two for star holding members, so be ready for that! In the mean time feel free to visit the Mod19RC Shapeways store. There is a link in my signature.

Thanks for looking, and stay tuned!

Back