• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

VooDoo Ottsix Pin Tires

Krawler23

Rock Crawler
Anyone know where to get some VooDoo Ottsix Pin tires? I can’t find any of them anywhere, including the classifieds here. I know they’re not being made anymore, but still wanted a set.

I have a pile of them but I don't run them and I won't sell them to allow anyone to show support for twatman.

Buy HugePins they're solid tires and they're made and sold buy people that support the hobby without being assbags.

Looking at the Dlux Fab website, they carry Extreme Route Huge Pin tires, Goat 2.2 Competition tires, and Proline IBEX tires - and tons of other stuff for comp crawling.

Just putting that out there if you are having a hard time searching for options.

Worst case scenario, you can also get Austar Rock Buggy Bully Comp tires from Injora - Chinese copies, unsure about the rubber compound quality.

Thanks for all the input. I've seen those HP pins at corrupt carbon works. The thing is, they're just so expensive I'm just not sure if they're worth it. I can get the rovers for $70, and the proline ibex's for $70, but the HP Pins would send me back $108. I wasn't sure if it's totally worth the price or if the Ibex's/Rovers are right there with it. In which case, I may go with the Ibex's.

Back