• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Virginia RC Off Roaders - VARCOR

Thorsteenster

I wanna be Dave
12/02/07 GTG Details - Page 7, post #129

OK, here is our official Virginia club thread, VA RC Off Roaders. Off Roaders because we will not be centered around just rock crawling, but also scale trail rides, hill climbs, mud bogs, and more. So if you live in VA and want to host, sponsor, or attend a GTG, post up here. As members are fairly spread out through out the state, we'll try to pick locations somewhat centraly located for everyone to attend for larger GTG's.

Last edited:
VARCOR , has a nice sound , glad to see it !
Can't wait to get out and meet everybody , "thumbsup"

i'm in "thumbsup""thumbsup"

varcor.com and varcor.net are taken but varcor.org and varcor.us are available domains.

Yeah, I was checking out .org but aren't sure who I want to register it with. I have a site now with Yahoo hosting so I might go with them. I'd like to get some sort of site up and our own forum at some point.

major props for getting the ball rolling on this man! sadly, i have no scale rig yet (tho that TL-01 may become one soon. 4WIS K5 Blazer anyone?)

no worries dawg, I don't have a scale rig either, at least NOT YET! lol. I do have a AX!0 and I've just started a clod build, so somehow someway we'll get a scale rig in there! Gotta have one!!!

hey slyp dawg that would be different a full ifs blazer
im also about to start my scale rig im going to order the tlt tommorw and get a pede tranny to start the muck up for my chassis and hopefully have it done by the end of winter

what about vaoffroaders.com or vascale4x4rc.com

would work but i think it needs to meant RC in it or it will sound like a 1:1 site. and since this would be open to all, scale makes it sound like a scale RC site. one day i'll get into scales but i'm digging my comp and 14" rigs.

Maybe va-rcoffroaders.com, or even set up a sub domain so its va-rc.offroaders.com? I'd like to keep the URL the club name so if you remember the club name you can hit the URL.

Glad you got this going. I like that 'Virginia' is in the title."thumbsup"

As for the site name, I think it should have the club name in it. I like varcor.org, however if a .com address is preferred varcoffroaders.com works.

I cant wait to meet up with yall. I have a 16.5" Clod NN and just picked up an AX10 for maybe a scaler. Can i get to the meet up at pony pasture on crutches? I broke my leg 2 weeks ago and wont be able to walk for 3-6 weeks. thanks guys cant wait to do some trail ridin.

Back