• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Venom Safari Creeper Crawler

audiodrive

Hey, guys. Anyone out there got some feedback or idea how this scale crawler performs? Thinking of getting one but no review on this crawler makes me think twice...

greencreepersafari1.png

It's basically a venom creeper that has a "scale" chassis and comes RTR with the safari body. Check out some reviews on the creeper and read around in that section for a bit of info. I'm sure it performs just fine, but like any RTR, the electronics won't be super high quality so you'll likely replace them after a bit.

It's basically a venom creeper that has a "scale" chassis and comes RTR with the safari body. Check out some reviews on the creeper and read around in that section for a bit of info. I'm sure it performs just fine, but like any RTR, the electronics won't be super high quality so you'll likely replace them after a bit.

Thanks for the info. Really appreciated. :)

Back