• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

VARCOR Summer Series Event #1

swell searcher

varcor.org
Subscribed Member
Well the inaugural Summer series is starting. The first event will be on Saturday, June 26, 2010 at Fredericksburg, VA at Ficklen Mill. Here is the location. You can map out directions from that link. Just enter your starting address in the 'From' field and map it out. If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

The alternate weather date will be determine that weekend since our normal is the following weekend which is the 4th of July weekend.

Additional information on the VARCOR Summer series can be found here.

It will be our standard format.
Course setup will start between 7:30-8:00 am
Registration and Tech will start at 9:00 am
Drivers Meeting / Course Review at 9:15 am
Start Competition at 9:30 am

Rules changes in the Comp class (2.2 Comp, 1.9 Comp, & Super).
1) The first change with be only "On Course" repairs (USRCCA rule 1.4.2) - no more "Off Course" repairs will be allowed during the run of a single course. Basically build your truck to last (or atleast until you finish the course).

2) The second change with be the Starting Gates. The Starting Gates will now count towards penalties as normal gates do so watch your lines.

3) The third change will be the 20 point carry rule. USRCCA rule 1.7.2 will be taken out of play during the Summer series which means if you can't progress thru a gate, you're SOL.

All classes (2.2 Comp, 2.2 Sportsman, 1.9 Comp, Super, Scalers) are available.

2.2 Comp:
1) randy
2) firekiddco2
3) Rocks R. Good
4) crazywolf
5) Mariner
6) KBrog

2.2 Sportsman:
1) ROWDY RACING
2) firekiddco2
3) crazywolf
4) KBrog
5) oldman

1.9 Comp:
1) firekiddco2

Super:

Scalers:

Notes:
1) Need atleast 3 drivers per class.
2) I'm including the a Scaler class since I miss seeing the scalers at the comps. The scaler class can either be in a GTG or comp format.
3) I'm not running in the Sportsman class from this point on. Why you ask? Simple, I'll be pre-running all Sportsman courses with my Losi.

Last edited:
Back