• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Using XTM X crawler axles on a metal space frame chassis

Has anyone got any experience or suggestions for building a steel space framed rock bouncer using XTM X Crawler MOA axles, was thinking of a axial wraith style chassis frame , any suggestions of suitable frames in 1/8 or whether to use a aftermarket steel wraith 1/10 wraith chassis ,
Secondly has anyone ever found any really good tyres that fit XTM XCrawler 3.2 wheels as a lot of the comments are over 5 years old and wondered if any new 3.2 inch tyres have been made in the last 5 years since previous comments on XTM X crawlers were posted on this forum,
I love the look of these axles and the fact they are larger than bullys , I realise I won't get the same articulation on this type of chassis , but any suggestions very welcome

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Back