• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Upgraded Axels for Losi NightCrawler SE

Tiger 88

Rock Stacker
Just curious if anyone has upgraded the axels and what did you go with? Not much out there from what I could search. Also trying to add more weight to this awesome crawler other than in the wheels.

For those looking at this crawler - it crawls like crazy and have been impressed big time.

Appreciate the inputs!

Steve

Just curious if anyone has upgraded the axels and what did you go with? Not much out there from what I could search. Also trying to add more weight to this awesome crawler other than in the wheels.

For those looking at this crawler - it crawls like crazy and have been impressed big time.

Appreciate the inputs!

Steve

There was a company that made brass for these axles, but they have long since stop making them:( Since this is a "real crawler" with slow wheel speed, weighted wheels seem like a decent option. Like the JC Concepts Hazards.

There is very little for the crawler unfortunately. We have a semi-custom set of brass knuckles we're testing out, but I'm not sure there is a big enough market to make production worth while. As a one-off, they're half the price of the crawler.

s

Back