• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

UMG10 6x6 Bridges and Gullies

I like your body modifications, the scoops and vents are nicely done. Nice video, as well!

Nice video. Do you have poison ivy in the UK? I'm seeing you running through some plants that I would never run through.

Nice video. Do you have poison ivy in the UK? I'm seeing you running through some plants that I would never run through.

Thanks mate. I think we do have poison ivy and japanese knot weed which isn't good either! The wood i crawl in is on my land about an acre in size, you got me thinking now i need to check it out! I've never had a rash or anything and i go down there in shorts and flipflops so maybe it's just normal ivy? We do have an ivy problem with it growing up the trees and chocking them but we try and cut it at the base and it eventually dies but it is all over the floor of the wood.

Back