• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

UCFAB 2.2 Rock Racer and Bomber Tearing up the track

joerc2013

Quarry Creeper
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iBYbBDahXtg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBYbBDahXtg

Come join the rock racing action at the DropZone Plymought Aerial Adventure Park on October 30th 2016. We are hosting multiple classes of rock racing. There will be awesome prices for the podium winners thanks to our sponsors including but not limited to Ottsix,Scalerfab,Krawler konceptz,Tattu Gensace, Team KNK, BEEF TUBE and UCFAB.
Until then enjoy this awesome driving videos sick rig driven NBRC and local RC addicts.
DropZone Plymouth Aerial Adventure Park DropZone Plymouth Aerial Adventure Park

Great video like always! I wish I was close enough to join in on this fun.

Nice video for sure, that makes me want to race! That red rig is beautiful. One question however, please don't shoot the questioneer! In that red custom build, are the components allocated to a given location per spec or can you weight the rear car with the battery or a faux heavy spare to give you a rear weight bias? Man, I'm digging that red rig, just incredible looking. &#55357;&#56399;&#55357;&#56399;

Nice video for sure, that makes me want to race! That red rig is beautiful. One question however, please don't shoot the questioneer! In that red custom build, are the components allocated to a given location per spec or can you weight the rear car with the battery or a faux heavy spare to give you a rear weight bias? Man, I'm digging that red rig, just incredible looking. ����

I am nt sure ifnincouod answer this question as was I just the camera man. This rig is built UCFAB for NBRC as their team driver u4 rig. Check them out ok Facebook.

Back